OT - Places to eat & things to see in Titusville, Florida this week ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: OT - Places to eat & things to see in Titusville, Florida this week ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 12:41 pm:

Any members have suggestions on good local
home town food or interesting places to visit
in and around Titusville, Florida ....

I am dropping off a truck and will be
around here for a few days waiting for something
to haul outta here .....

Thanks ! :-)

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Zibell on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 09:44 pm:

There is always Kennedy Space Center. If you are into sea food, just about all the restaurants along Route 1 are pretty good. There are some really good places along A1A south of Daytona as well. Whenever I go down for Bike Week I always hit Steve's Famous Diner http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=94330980&stx=diner&csz=Daytona+Beach+FL Old style diner run by a Greek family. Can't go wrong there. Food is great and the bread is out of this world. He also has a liquor license if you are so inclined. It is a little way from Titusville, but worth the trip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 09:58 pm:

Kennedy space center

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 10:03 pm:

Whoa... deja vu

I think this is the first time I've seen a cross-post between this forum and Team Chevelle!

http://www.chevelles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=444466

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Jensen on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 12:08 am:

The Tall Ships From Spain are in Port Canaveral this week

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 05:29 pm:

Derek,

I am on many forums ....

Got a tip from one to eat at Art's B-B-Q in
Titusville, FL ....

I had a great lunch there today ... :-)

Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration