What did i buy?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: What did i buy?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike taylor on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 06:34 pm:

picked up a couple of solid rubber tires and rims. love them. purchased a matching set of wheels thinking I bought what I needed. thought they fit. they don't. my own fault. want to use the tires and rims. the wheels were advertised as model tt, w14 wf 30 x 3.5. what are these please? thanks very much for the help.wheelswheelwheel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 07:52 pm:

Even if it's the right tire size, those sure don't look like Ford hubs. I don't recognize those felloes with the deep lug notches either.

What you want for your TT front wheels are the same wheels that were used on the car. In fact, these wheels on my touring are ones I swiped from my TT project.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 10:42 pm:

Those are chebby wheels, I did the same thing and finally sold them to a fella at Chickasha this year. I carried them around for a while. The hard rubber tires work great for me on a wagon I have, also they're interesting to talk about at shows when they're on a two wheel cart.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration