OT - your going to like this, whether you like the disclaimer or not :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: OT - your going to like this, whether you like the disclaimer or not :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 09:09 pm:

Whether you grew in late 30's or late 80's (or in between, or not at all), your going to like this...............

If this doesn't bring a smile to your face, we can't hang out on tours.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=mz3CPzdCDws

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph A. Stearns on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 09:19 pm:

Ya man, I did indeed like it. Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 09:26 pm:

That is a good one, all right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 10:00 pm:

That was great Rob! Gotta send that one to Carol. Thanks for the post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 12:59 am:

Thanks.

Ex-neighbor across the street had a 1947 Alfa tudor fastback he said had belonged to Rita. Dunno what happened to it after his wife kicked him out. He also had a Schwimmwagen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Stitt-Southern Oregon on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 02:22 am:

One of my favorites. You can watch it over and over.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 04:00 am:

I saw clips from several different films and a lot of the great dancers of three decades. But I never saw James Cagney. He was a hoofer before he became known as a tough guy.
Neat stuff!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 06:06 am:

Wayne,
Watch for the two who appear at the end, another fair acting/singing/dancing pair......

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=StDpLge_ITM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DStDpLge_ITM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 07:55 am:

Rob, Are you gonna try some of those moves with the new hip replacements? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 08:48 am:

Michael,

I didn't like to dance before, sure not going to try now :-)

As I tell my wife when she wants to go out on a dance floor, "why, we're already married?" She loves my sense of humor (not).

Rob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration