Solid rubber TT Truck-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Solid rubber TT Truck-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 02:04 am:

Does anyone have a windshield set up like this?
I would like to see one.

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Richard Bennett on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 05:09 am:

Herb, when Duncan and Fraser built one ton truck bodies and 10cwt lorry bodies they used two ways to fit the windscreen. On some, the timber work up the side of the firewall was used to frame the windscreen. These were quite narrow.

On my son Anthony's 10 cwt lorry, the car windscreen frames are utilised. The usual windscreen pillars are mounted on bracket which extend outwards from the firewall, giving a screen much like the one in the photo.

If I can tie him down long enough, I will have him post a photo of his truck.

Allan from down under.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration