In need of 1925 Model TT Truck Doors

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: In need of 1925 Model TT Truck Doors
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Johnson on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 09:19 am:

We are in dire need of both doors for a 1925ish Model TT Truck doors. Does anybody have a pair they would want to sell? Even if you have one, we can try and find the other.

Thanks!

The Joplin Route 66 Swap Meet is coming up soon, possible to bring them with you to the meet, looks like it's going to be a very large meet this year again.

Chris 417-317-7231
Joplin MO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 11:10 pm:

John Danhauser is in Fulton,MO He's got quite a stash.
George n L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 11:32 pm:

Danuser ....... ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 10:28 am:

Thanks George and Craig but I sold the last door last fall, haven't found any more since. Also looking for TT brake shoes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 01:38 pm:

Mark Freimiller, Model T Haven, Iola, KS will most likely have them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Johnson on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 01:55 pm:

Mark is out of them as well, I tried him first.

Had one gentleman from here that sent me a message I replied but have not heard back from him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 03:02 pm:

You might try Bob's Antique Auto Parts, Rockford, IL. He is closing his business and is selling out his dad's 50 year collection of used parts. You might also talk to Freimiller about a complete cab. He acquired one or two at Chickasha and indicated the price for a complete cab, rusty, not pristine would be $500, give or take a little bit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike peterson on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 04:23 pm:

Chris, i did send u pics if u are talking about me, maybe check in your junk email , if u cant find them, let me know I can send them again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Brewer - NorCal on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 06:34 pm:

There are a pair of truck doors on EBAY-

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-Truck-Left-Door-No-Rust-/261215462334?pt=Mo tors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cd1a7a3be&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-Truck-Door-No-Rust-/251275214212?pt=Motors_ Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a812b7d84

I don't know what year they are or if they are what you need, but take a look.

The usual disclaimer- "Aint got nuthin to do with this auction"

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike peterson on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 06:57 pm:

them anit TT.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 10:36 pm:

TT doors are all steel NO WOOD, and don't look like that photo, be CAREFULL or your $$ will be spent and they will not fit

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Johnson on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 08:49 am:

I did check Mike and although I might have overlooked them, I can't find them. Would you please resend?

Thank you very much!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike peterson on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 07:27 pm:

Sent them, let me know if u dont get them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Johnson on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 08:51 am:

Still looking if anyone knows of any.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration