Old Photo - Model T Water Color

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Old Photo - Model T Water Color
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 09:51 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 09:52 am:

Jay,
That is good. So they weren't all black after all :-).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 11:30 am:

Very nice style and proportions. Not my choice of colors but eye catching. Fun to see it.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 12:06 pm:

Model T line drawing titled "Model T 1915" and artist proof 6 of 15 and framed as you see it.
I can't read the artist name, anyone have any info. about it? My son found it at a garage sale about 10 years ago here in Seattle Wa.

Thanks Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 04:11 pm:

The painting is right hand drive, even the pitman arm is on the RHS. Must be Canadian or UK.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 10:01 pm:

You gotta have a calm mind to paint like that.
As for the colors, if you re-do that picture in all black it will not be worth looking at.
Back in '99 when they were having the Car of The Century thing one of the guys had some T shirts made.
He showed one on this site and I suggested he have them made with black seats instead of red.
He did, They looked terrible.
I wish I would have kept my thoughts to myself.
I bought one and still have it. Doesn't look good.
The picture above shows GREAT detail.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration