Speedster Reunion Reminder

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Speedster Reunion Reminder
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 04:42 pm:

Just a reminder that this years Speedster Reunion is fast approaching. The middle of next month will be a great time in Lincoln!

JUNE 19-22 - International Speedsters Trials & Reunion - Hosted by the Museum of American Speed in Lincoln, NE. For more information and registration forms Email Rich Johnston, Museum of American Speed or call 402-598-2947.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 04:44 pm:

Rob will be bringing his Model K for everyone to see!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 09:05 pm:

Mike,

Thanks for the reminder. I have carb problems & have not started a car this year, but hope to be there with something.

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 09:37 am:

Antique T Motor sports will be at the speed reunion. If you have any idems, disc wheels, speedster seats, etc., that shipping can be saved, let me know so I can bring them. View our list of parts; http://stores.ebay.com/antique-t-motor-sports-llc

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration