Need Bad Timken Bearing Photos & Bad Front Hub Photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Need Bad Timken Bearing Photos & Bad Front Hub Photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 07:45 pm:

All,

I'm giving a talk this coming Friday at the Ford Piquette Plant for members of our local chapter. I'll be discussing front wheel bearings and would like to show what bad bearings, races & hubs look like. Problem is, I threw all my bad stuff away! Please post some large, sharp images of any junky front hub/bearing stuff you've got.

I already got some pretty good images off the forum of ball bearing damage, just really need some bad Timken stuff.

Thanks guys, hope you can help!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 09:12 pm:

What Brand here .....

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/259378.html?1326263047

?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 01:42 am:

Here is a wire wheel hub:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/188414.html?1297142185

And another from the outside:

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 10:03 am:

Jim, the threads need some work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 10:40 am:

Steve;
Wire wheel hubs don't have threads. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 04:38 pm:

Thanks Jim & Dave, that's the stuff I am looking for!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration