OT modern day camping

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: OT modern day camping
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronnie Wehba on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 09:19 pm:

just got done loading our camper for a 4 day trip to juction,tx,190 miles,, my wifes b-day and our anniversery I loaded me 4 pair levis,4 pair socks,4 drawers and 6 t-shirts" just in case i spill a adult beverage on one or two. NOW for her 6 pair shoes,17 clothes racks of whatever it is,and LOTS of other clothes things,,,,we just going to the river for 4 days!!!oh well ,thanks for listenin' to me,ya'll have a great weekend see everyone monday!! ron in texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Whaley, Georgetown Ontario Canada on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 09:22 pm:

Have fun Ron!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronnie Wehba on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 09:32 pm:

thanks greg, after i get back got to get the T ready for a small car show here

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration