Model T Tractor For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Model T Tractor For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 06:26 pm:

Another picture from grand mother's album. The portly gentleman in the center is my great, great uncle, Will Donnelly. He came from County Cork, Ireland.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 06:50 pm:

Gary-
That is a great picture. It looks like a 1911. I would love to get a high resolution image. Do you have any other family pictures of that car?

Notice how far the rear curtain comes down over the back panel. It comes down well below the bead that is rolled into the back panel.

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 08:13 pm:

Those wheels look like they came off of a Buckeye Mower.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 08:57 pm:

Keith, I had the resolution cranked up to 1200. Don't think any higher would be of much good. Orig is a bit darker. No other pictures of the car. Not sure if it is a working vehicle or some stacked parts. Note price on back. No other info than my gg uncle is named.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 09:01 pm:

It looks like a spoof. Almost like the wheels were placed under a body. It looks like a jack in the center holding up the body.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 08:25 am:

Now you know all for sale stuff is supposed to be listed in the classifieds!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration