I need some help on how to install Cowl lamps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: I need some help on how to install Cowl lamps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony Ventrice on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 09:25 pm:

Hi, I have a 1923 touring and just purchase 3 lamps, two with clear lens for the side and one with a red lens......being new to the model T...i need some advice on how to mount them on the sides and the back in what brackets to buy? Thanks for your help....Tony from New York

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 09:58 pm:

Tony, The suppliers sell the proper brackets for side lamps for your car, I know that Lang's carry them for about $35. The tail lamp will fit in place of your electric lamp on the spare tire carrier. 1923 Electric start cars did not come with side lamps but I like them, I also have them on my 24.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 10:00 pm:

Here is a photo of the brackets that Langs sell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 10:01 pm:

They mount using the bolts that hold the windshield post in place.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration