Allen Coil Tester on Tbay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Allen Coil Tester on Tbay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 09:32 pm:

There is a hand cranked coil tester on Tbay if anyone has an extra grand wearing out their pockets.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-allen-ignition-magneto-tester-/200923352658 ?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ec7f70e52&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Hunter on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 09:45 pm:

Wish it was in Australia, bit far and expensive to ship here. :-(

Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 01:42 pm:

That was fast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 05:47 pm:

The price was cheap if it works fine.

Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 06:55 pm:

What is a KW HCCT worth these days? One came with the parts I received with my 16 coupelet. It has the meter on it and is in overall good condition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Chantrell - Adelaide, Australia on Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 08:31 pm:

Don't worry Paul, we Australians seem to buy lots of stuff from Tbay to keep our cars on the road. The US guys have such a wide variety and apparent abundance of comparatively cheap parts and cars. I for one keep tbay well afloat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 06:55 pm:

Strange that the motorized KRW tester on eBay at the end of April didn't get any bids and had an opening price of $1199.

Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Hunter on Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 07:00 pm:

You are so right David, I don't have a car yet but have already bought some parts off tbay.

Paul

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration