OT canceling previous adds

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: OT canceling previous adds
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 09:44 am:

Can adds be completely deleted from the classified section? Being kind of 'slow' as far as using computer programs I cant figure out how to delete an add (my add) from the classifieds.
Thanks for any help.
I do know that they will automatically deleted after a month, but what about before? Do you have to retype the add and then go to the delete section? Tried that and it didnt work.
Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 09:51 am:

That's a Chris question...Best that I can remember, we posters cannot delete them.
If you really want it gone, send a PM to Chris.

(Chris, if this info is wrong, please delete my post! Thanks, Dave)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 10:39 am:

I believe that's correct that Chris can delete ads (and forum posts) but we cannot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 11:33 am:

If you need an ad deleted I can do it for you.
Normally I leave about a months worth of ads on the system, but I don't go in the same time every month and delete them, just when I think about it.
If you notice past postings, once something is sold some posters post another cancel ad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 09:20 pm:

I am going to take this moment to say again; "Thank you, Chris, for all you do for us!!!"
Thank you.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration