Cowl lamp orientation

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Cowl lamp orientation
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 11:25 am:

When Philip Berg first posted pics of his grandfather's Coupelet, I noticed that the cowl lamp brackets were turned inward, not outward. I thought about telling him they were incorrect that way, but I didn't.

In this picture of a Coupelet in a showroom, the calendar on the wall shows February of '15, as Hap pointed out in a previous post.

cplt

This pic shows that the cowl lamps are turned inward, as they were on Philip's car. I also have an early PR pic of a '15 Coupelet, and it has the lamps turned inward as well.

cplt2

So I'm now thinking that's how they were originally. Any thoughts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 11:33 am:

Pictures don't lie. Restorations are only as good as the research you do.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration