Hi Can anyone help me with Information regarding The picnic trunks/suitcases

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Hi Can anyone help me with Information regarding The picnic trunks/suitcases
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony Ventrice on Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 09:57 pm:

I need some pictures and what companies made them and what items did they consist of? PLease. Thanks so much....Tony

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 10:45 pm:

some specific's would help

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 01:01 am:

Tony, they come up on ebay every once in awhile. The sellers usually post several pictures and have good descriptions. Just a thought. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Green on Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 09:19 am:

hi there, here is 1927 model from England which I have never restored and stuck it in the shed so it should give you a idea what to look for. There a good thing to have if you want to use it for shows but my one ended up as shelf space... Ray

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration