Anybody take any Buckley Fly-In pictures?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Anybody take any Buckley Fly-In pictures?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 12:38 pm:

For those of us who couldn't make it to the Buckley Fly-In yesterday, please post pictures here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 01:36 pm:

No Harold, But I have a cousin that was in SanDiego for a Stearman Fly In. You might enjoy his photo website. http://www.pbase.com/kramerkrause/stearman_flyin_2013
After your finished with those click home, he's got a bunch of aviation photos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 02:19 am:

Thanks Scott - Beautiful pictures!

But about the Buckley Fly-In; nobody took any pictures???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 12:09 pm:

Hi Harold. You were missed!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 12:23 pm:

Thanx John,....great pictures! Boy,....I sure hated to miss that one! That's one of my favorite annual events. Looks like you folks had a nice day and a good turnout by our club. Hope the weather was as good all day as it appears to be in your pictures,.....see ya' all soon I hope,.......harold

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration