June 23 Car Auction in Minnesota - Speedster, T's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: June 23 Car Auction in Minnesota - Speedster, T's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lance Sorenson, North Carolina on Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 02:05 pm:

An interesting speedster and a few T's on this Auction.

I hope my link works. By her descriptions she doesn't know much about the cars? Another VanDerBrink auction selling some big collections.

http://vanderbrinkauctions.com/auctions_details.php?detail=129

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 03:16 pm:

Bud Johnson's collection... owner of the A&W in Austin. I remember seeing the speedster about 20 years ago. It has a Chevy powerglide transmission in it. There's a lot of cars on that bill that I didn't know he had.

He bought a 1914 Touring in the late-40s from my great-grandparents estate, then put the car on blocks in his garage until my parents' bought it from him in 1990. My great-grandparents were the original owners. We got free ice-cream every time we showed up to A&W with it. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration