T fenders stronger than they look (old pic)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: T fenders stronger than they look (old pic)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 09:28 pm:

A couple years ago I posted a picture of my dad sitting on the family's Model T. Just found a couple more. The gals are aunts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 12:37 am:

Electrified headlights.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 09:47 am:

BTW The license plate is a 1917 Michigan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Borland. Bathurst. NSW. Australia. on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 07:13 am:

Lucky the radiator was cold!!!

Peter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 08:37 am:

A hot radiator might have messed up the family a little! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 04:22 pm:

Well, I am an only child. Hmmm?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration