What is he doing?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: What is he doing?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ake Osterdahl on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 05:02 am:

What is he doing behind, I think it is a German car.
Perhaps a Benz or?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 05:13 am:

Maybe he's adjusting the muffler bearing ?

No, now I see - he's lightning up the acetylene tail light :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CharlesHebert on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 01:59 pm:

Pressurizing the gas tank to drain the gas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mahlon hawker on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 02:10 pm:

Adding air to the trunk mounted spare tire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 02:27 pm:

Adding or draining fluid of some kind.

Is it too far back to be gas tank related?

Something to do with the differential ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 02:28 pm:

Washing the car. He has a hose and water is running down from the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ake Osterdahl on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 05:39 am:

Thinking also on the right side between the wheels, what is it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 06:10 am:

Jim Thode got it right - he's washing the car. I think it's an accessory spare tire carrier on the RH side?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 06:39 am:

"What is He Doing"....Posing for a picture!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Trevan - Australia on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 07:22 am:

Filling the rear mounted electric windscreen washer bottle ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 09:51 am:

I'll bet it's a Steam Car. Steam Car guys are doing stuff like that all the time. #;<
You certainly have got us thinking, Ake
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 10:45 am:

Sometime old pictures like that would look better if you hit the delete button.
You can not see enough of the picture to make any sense out of it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 10:48 am:

Obviously, he's stealing gas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 11:03 am:

He just invented a thing-a-mabob to do the job
and is proud of his creation. Art can you find the patent for it? Maybe adding a electric motor to save on gas.It might be a GPS tracking bug.
How cares great old picture.

Time for more coffee.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 11:40 am:

He could be pumping up the air brake tank for air over hydraulic brakes that were tried in the 20's.?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 11:42 am:

He could be pumping up the air brake tank for air over hydraulic brakes that were tried in the 20's.?
Or getting air from a compressor mounted on his car.?
or: Duh, I don't know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 06:53 pm:

I don't know what he's doing but he sure looks like Fred Sanford....

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration