OT Stuck in the Mud - a painting

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: OT Stuck in the Mud - a painting
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 10:08 am:

It's Springtime in Idaho. Sorry, not a ford.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 12:23 pm:

Richard I have enjoyed any painting you have shown us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 03:08 pm:

Richard thank you for all the great pictures,but you need to "Go get the horses and it will move fine and save on gas".

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 08:33 pm:

Thanks guys. I sure enjoy all of the old photo's you guys dig up. Makes me want to paint more. It is hard working in color without destroying the charm the black and white pictures have.

I'm allergic to horses so I'll just have to push.
Take care.
Have fun.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 10:27 pm:

Richard I have been looking for pictures that might inspire a painting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 11:26 pm:

Thanks Herb. So many of the pictures you have posted would make great paintings. I go back to them from time to time enjoying them and thinking what colors I would use here and there. The people and the settings of that time have a certain magic. I'm so glad you and Jay and the others have been able to find and share these with the rest of us.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lovejoy, So Cal on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 12:22 am:

Richard, your work is very good and always a joy to see. Thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Murray - Anacortes, WA on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 08:16 pm:

I recently found a serialized "collector" plate of an Improved Ford. It appears to be a fairly accurate depiction save for the rumble seat and missing top. I am looking forward to presenting this collectible on the next Antique Roadhouse. W
TT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Knight on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 02:02 pm:

Here is a painting of my T collecting fire wood in AustraliaPainting of T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 02:16 pm:

did you do that Gary? It is very good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Knight on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 09:38 pm:

No the painting is done by a professional artist. Almar Zaadstra of Casterton Victoria, Australia.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration