Just cleared it with the wife, looks like the best "tour" summer/fall ever. Hopefully I'll see many of you at one or more of these.
1. Speedster Reunion, Lincoln NE. June 19 - 22. I hope to make a few events (hill climb).
2. The Early Ford Registry Tour, Aug 3 - 5, Paynesville MN. For brass era T and earlier Fords. So far, we have commitments from every "alphabet" Ford except the two rarest, Models B and C. We will transition to the New London to New Brighton tour from nearby Paynesville on Aug 6.
3. New London to New Brighton MN tour, Aug 7 - 10. For 1908 and earlier, or 1 and 2 cylinder cars 1915 or ealier. A great tour!
4. Lansing to Dearborn, Sep 5 -6. My first time attending
5. Old Car Festival, Sep 7 - 8. Another 'first".
6. Hershey, Oct 9 - 12
Hope to see many of you over the summer and fall,
I should be back home! What day is good to come to Paynesville to see the Fords. I could bring the 14 touring up if I new more about the event schedule.
And for those not attending the events in Dearborn, the MTFCA National Tour will be Sept. 4th-8th in Eureka Springs, Ark.
We'll have short tours on Saturday afternoon, Sunday and Monday. I would say Sunday or Monday, as people will probably arrive throughout Saturday.
Are you driving any short tours on NL/NB? Looking forward to seeing you again.
Mike, I know. Too bad the tours overlap. I hope to make one of your tours soon.
Lance, were you with the Great Northern and T Totalers Club when we waited for the NL/NB tour at Kingston last summer? It was well worth the trip and I'm hoping we do it again this year. I have a friend that would enjoy riding with. I'm not sure he believes me when I tell him about the tour. Even when I show him the photos on my phone he looks at me like I'm, well, you know, a little off plumb of normal. Can you believe that?