Museum "Show & Tell"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Museum "Show & Tell"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 06:27 pm:

I had to work and could not make the "Show & Tell" day at the Model T Museum on May 4th. Can anyone post pictures or report on how it went and are they planning one for next year?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 10:31 pm:

It was a great day and a very nice event.I'm pretty sure they are planning another.Some one was taking pictures,perhaps they will post some.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 12:55 pm:

Thanks Jack. I hope someone will post photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Lung on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 07:53 pm:

We toured there from Shandon Ohio (15 Model T's) it was a very nice event and we were well received by the museum staff. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos I was too busy looking around and shooting the bull. I too believe that this is the first of many.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 07:07 am:

Did anyone take pictures?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 06:51 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 08:34 pm:

Hi Dennis,
I was too busy the day of the show to take photos. Carl Rismiller and my wife and I coordinated the event. Benny Young was very supportive and a great help in pulling the event off at the museum. Rick Lindner had a presentation on the lesser known side of Henry Ford.
I did just talk with Jay Kleyfoth and there will be an article with several photos in an upcoming issue of the Vintage Ford. We had a great time at the show and we hope to be able to expand upon it next year. We had very good attendance for our first attempt at a show of this type. Thank you for your interest in the event.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration