Thought I'd share a few pics from Chaffin's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Thought I'd share a few pics from Chaffin's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 12:45 am:

Stopped by to pic up a pair of outer bearing seals.

Here's a newly rebuilt engine/trany for $6500.
Engine is 1928 ser# Yes 1928. Saw a price and a sold so I'm not sure of it's status.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lee Frost Pierce on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 01:33 am:

YES THAT IS A VERY NICE HOUSE. MY WIFE AND GOT TO SEE THE INSIDE NICE. DID YOU TAKE ANY PICTURES
OF HIS SHOP.? ITS VERY INTERESTING.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 03:45 am:

No, haven't been invited in yet. They had recently , 6/7months ago moved into the house next door for biz. One of these days maybe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 07:55 am:

Here are a few shots of Glen and the shop and the house from last year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 11:31 am:

There's Glen, but where are those big friendly dogs ??

David.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 04:35 pm:

Your all welcome anytime for a full tour of the business, house and museum/barn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 07:28 pm:

Great! What time is dinner?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 07:44 pm:

Eight if you're from the coasts, or noon if you're from the mid-west.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 07:50 pm:

Glen, are there any T festivities planned for race day?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 10:17 pm:

Ricks, Yes, We have invited all of the local Model T Clubs including Long Beach. Everyone is invited to participate. The date is Sept 14, 2013, 100 anniversary of the Corona Road race. It will be an all day event with a tour around the race track and lots of city sponsored activities. Glover Ruckstell drove his Mercer in the 1914 race and Bob Burman was killed in the 1916 race. Hope to see you there. I will be driving my original unrestored 1913 Roadster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bernard Paulsen, San Buenaventura, Calif on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 10:23 pm:

I'd love to see a photo of an unrestored '13 Runabout!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 10:43 pm:

Drive your T over, Bernard, and take your own pix...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 02:53 pm:

Bernard, i'd post a picture but I can't get it to work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 04:41 pm:

Isn't it the one with the rear wheel off that can be seen in Steve's second picture?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 11:12 pm:

Your right Roger. The rear wheel is now back on and we just returned from the annual Corona historical home tour. Last year our home was on the tour and we hosted over 500 visitors. The 13 was used for hauling dynamite in Golden Colorado. I bought it about 40 years ago, restored it mechanically but left it looking as-is with all the blacksmith repairs to the fenders. I love it. It gets more attention at the shows than any restored car.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration