27 Fordor Sun visor frame source

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: 27 Fordor Sun visor frame source
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Holderman Warsaw, Indiana on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 11:53 am:

I have checked several sources for a sun visor that would fit a 27 Fordor. They show a reproduction for a Tudor but not the Fordor. Does anyone know of a one for a Fordor??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 12:33 pm:

Here's one.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-A-Pickup-or-Model-T-Sun-Visor-Frame-26-27-28-29-/2 70771500732?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f0b3d36bc&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 01:24 pm:

Page 203, item #A-817-A Snyders current catalog. $95.00 I have one on my 26 coupe and it works good.

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Holderman Warsaw, Indiana on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 07:35 pm:

Rick: I see the item you are talking about and it has the mount on the side where mine has holes. You state that yours is on a coupe... mine is a Fordor, any difference?? Don directed me to Ebay and that looks like the one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 07:50 pm:

Larry, they are the same,there are two mounting holes on each side. click on my name and you can see a picture of my coupe.
Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Page on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 04:04 am:

Larry,

When it comes time to cover your new Visor Frame, the following may be of some help. regards, John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale L Myers on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 07:39 am:

Here's more on the subject.
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/290665.html?1337629819

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 06:57 pm:

Watch Mike Peterson's listings on ebay: gunman63
He lists visors every now and then >>> http://www.ebay.com/sch/gunman63/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3 984.m1543.l2654

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Katy, Texas on Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 12:18 am:

The fordor visor frame was different from the other improved cars, because the body was a carryover.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Valtteri Aspinen on Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 04:20 am:

Where to find sun visor frame for '23 fordor?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration