After market mixture control.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: After market mixture control.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 05:43 pm:

On one T that I've picked up came with this mixture control mounted on the dash. has any one found one and where could I get one. they work well( although not orig.from the factory) they are very handy when driving. Any help in finding one or someone interesed in making something like it?

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. J. "Art" Bell on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 08:02 pm:

Hi Bob

The one in your photo may be missing the choke actuator,
or perhaps Scott made more than one model.
(or I have the wrong patent <@^@>)

Harry T. Scott
Los Angeles, California
Carburetor Adjusting Device
Patent number: 1440245
Filing date: Mar 30, 1823
Issue date: Dec 26, 1922
http://tinyurl.com/cqnaz8u

Regards
Art

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 09:17 pm:

Art
This is mounted to the left and below the choke nob, and it was a put together car and I can't figure how it could have been a choke and mixture. thanks for the patent,you sure know where to look. Thanks

Bob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration