First time out with the 20

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: First time out with the 20
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 09:15 am:

It has been a cool Spring. All of our "T" driving has been in our Coupe. Yesterday the boy(grandson)followed me to the barn. He climbed right up into the 20 and wanted to go for a ride. After a long winters sleep, it started instantly. It was a little dusty, but we were on our way. Next step is to teach him how to clean the "T'S". Later in the day, he had to go out in the Coupe again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Green on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 02:01 pm:

WOW!! Great pictures Dan can't wait to get our car drivable so i can drive my grandson around like that. He loves to set in it and make car sounds lol..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 02:46 pm:

I enjoyed riding in a model t with my grandfather as young boy also, keep the tradition going.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 07:27 pm:

Like !!! Good looking copilot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 07:46 am:

Thanks guys. My grandson likes to sit in the cars and pretend he is driving also. But when he wants to go for a ride he sits in the passenger seat and pats the drivers seat, looks at me and says "ride". At 20 months he is crazy about T's and has already been on a National Tour. Hopefully when he is older the tradition will go on. Second grandson is on its way.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration