Speedster went to school today!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Speedster went to school today!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 03:39 pm:

I was asked to bring the speedster to school today and talk with the kids about it. I gave the kids some Ford history. This speedster was built in this high school over a 4 year period with the kids. Also gave about 40 rides! I had a great time with the kids.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Linsenbarth on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 05:11 pm:

Great service to our youth! You get the Gold T award for this weeks community service!

Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 07:47 pm:

Excellent! That's what I like to see.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 08:49 pm:

Great job Mike. Just look at the smiles on their faces.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 11:29 pm:

What school, where?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 11:53 pm:

Thanks everyone.

Aaron - Lincoln Northeast High School in Lincoln, Nebraska. Our club sponsored this speedster project at this high school from 2006 -2010. These kids had never seen the car before so it was a return for the car. There was an article in the Vintage Ford a couple of years ago about the project.

The kids had a great time with the car today, I had one girl tell me "I'm going to ask my mom to buy me one of these cars." after she had a ride.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 07:56 am:

Looks like all are having fun!!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration