Hamlin special, does it still exist

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Hamlin special, does it still exist
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Friday, May 17, 2013 - 11:10 am:

On my previous thread in regards to IRS for T speedster, pictures of this 1926 T Indy car were posted. I wonder if it still exists? Does anyone recognize if the rad shell came from a production car? I am working from my phone and do not have the ability to post photos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. J. "Art" Bell on Friday, May 17, 2013 - 04:25 pm:

Whoops Ė looks like this thread got split up.
I posted the following on the previous thread as well.

Hi Les
More info here on the car and itís racing history . . .
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=582490

Looks like Hamlinís great grandson has lots of photos,
but is looking for more info as well.
The thread is dated 06-12-2012.

Regards
Art

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Friday, May 17, 2013 - 07:23 pm:

Art
Thank you for all the great pictures. I don't think I would fool with the (I believe 2 litre (120 cu in)) supercharged or the DO Fronty. The front wheel drive is within my reach. It might be a great use for a BB RAJO!!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration