This is why our hobby is awesome!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: This is why our hobby is awesome!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nathan Bright on Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 11:23 pm:

Friends that will ride 3 hours ONE WAY to help you rebuild your first rear end. A BIG thanks goes out to my buddy Seth, or Chris as his friends call him, from NC. worthy of the T-model-er of the month as far as i am concerned!!

From Left to right...

My dad, seth, and myself

image/bmp
now.dib (188.9 k)

Here is Seth, his charming wife (whom also helped!!)and his beautiful speedster! (a one family car!)

image/bmp
yes.dib (195.4 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nathan Bright on Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 11:24 pm:

and why are my pics not coming up... sighhhhhh its less than 200kb and its a JPEG...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 11:27 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 11:44 pm:

Really good to see young folk getting into this hobby!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Linsenbarth on Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 12:07 am:

That's a nice looking car.
Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 07:52 am:

Nathan,

You are so right ... Model Ts are fun cars. But it is the people who make our hobby so great. Thanks for sharing and I agree, Seth should be nominated for "T-model-er" of the month.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nathan Bright on Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 09:08 am:

I think if us "young folks" would just stop texting for a second and go for a ride they would be hooked. Part of the fault of my generation is that we are driven by instant gratification... that isnt something accomplished restoring a model t haha. patience is requred. something a lot of people (regardless of age realistically) just dont have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould on Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 11:47 am:

I hear you Nathan, I've wonder how young people addicted to instant gratification ever learn to play a musical instrument. I was a drummer back in the Haight Ashbury days and recall the many hours I spent practicing. Hey it takes many years to become just an adequate musician.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nathan Bright on Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 12:54 pm:

I agree! i played trumpet in middle, high, and college. I dont want to pass blame but i almost think parents are a little to okay with letting their kid quit extracurricular activities as a youth. There were a few times where i only played a year of a sport but i never quit mid-season. I get my kick of instant-gratification by completing small projects on the T. once i do enough of them, my T will be done!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, May 20, 2013 - 01:00 am:

Nathan Bright! You are wise far beyond your years.
Wayne Sheldon

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration