Looking for a lost relative

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Looking for a lost relative
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, May 20, 2013 - 12:33 pm:

I hope someone can help me locate a long lost relative from Zephrhills, Fla. They were last seen buying a powerball ticket at the Publix Food Store.
I'm sure it must be a cousin,uncle,aunt, or best friend of mine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. Gustaf Bryngelson on Monday, May 20, 2013 - 12:38 pm:

Hey Dennis, I did not know we were related, but we must be as it was my cousin that won.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nathan Bright on Monday, May 20, 2013 - 12:57 pm:

small small world!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Monday, May 20, 2013 - 01:14 pm:

Hey cuz, its been a very long time, You remember you once said if I ever needed anything? Well, As it turns out there is a couple of things you can help me with...........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Monday, May 20, 2013 - 04:44 pm:

Sorry guys. I checked and you'r not related to me.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration