Model t motorhome

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Model t motorhome
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT J STEINER on Monday, May 27, 2013 - 07:22 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Ostbye on Monday, May 27, 2013 - 11:20 pm:

Uhhh Okay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 01:31 am:

I like the "hand" signal system

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 01:41 am:

Neat!
I wonder what is on the ground underneath it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 02:02 am:

Wayne, 2 guesses.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 02:16 am:

Model T House Car .... :-)

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 02:48 am:

Hal S,
Guess number one? Or guess number two?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 11:21 am:

What's that on the roof ridge? A slip steam stabilizer along with the static discharge posts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ex trooper on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 11:37 am:

"I wonder what is on the ground underneath it?"

The wine cellar... troop

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman - Gold Country of Calif. on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 01:09 pm:

I'll bet a rear view mirror would come in handy.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 01:23 pm:

That looks like the size of the new Town Homes that are being sold now for $450000.00 to $550000.00 around here. Maybe I could buy one and put on my T. Grin.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Friday, May 31, 2013 - 03:15 am:

This solves the old real estate maxim of "location, location, location"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Friday, July 05, 2013 - 11:26 pm:

Sorry it took so long but here is the same vehicle in West Yellowstone. Much the same but no license plate.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield on Friday, July 05, 2013 - 11:42 pm:

The glass is out of the '2nd story' on this one ... looks like the license plate may be above that 'window'.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, July 06, 2013 - 12:03 am:

Richard, This came to mind when I saw the photo you posted. :-)

"Well, either you're closing your eyes
To a situation you do not wish to acknowledge
Or you are not aware of the caliber of disaster indicated
By the presence of a pool table in your community.
Ya got trouble, my friend, right here,
I say, trouble right here in River City."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Saturday, July 06, 2013 - 12:27 am:

The posts and wires on the roof are a Crystal Radio Antenna. I had one a s a kid. (radio not motorhome)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Dysart - SoCal on Saturday, July 06, 2013 - 12:56 am:

"I wonder what's on the ground underneath it?"

Since it's based on a T, my guess is oil.

Have fun and keep cranking.
Eric

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, July 06, 2013 - 01:06 am:

Eric, Maybe someone flushed the john. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Saturday, July 06, 2013 - 12:33 pm:

Maybe the box under the T is their dog house.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration