Anybody in Knoxville, TN

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Anybody in Knoxville, TN
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 12:20 am:

I am trying to help a friend get a heavy but easily loaded item from Knoxville TN to any of the following places:

Chicago, IL (anyplace in Northern IL is OK)
Hershey, PA during Hershey week
Hillbilly tour in Ark in September
MTFCI tour in Utah in July.
Any other place close to Northern IL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 02:20 am:

John,

Keep an eye on the MTFCA Classifieds ...

I just went thru there and I had room available

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, Mostly in Dearborn on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 09:26 am:

Dang it! I was in Knoxville yesterday. I am now in Memphis. One day sooner and I could have done it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 10:22 am:

John, there are a lot of T people in Knoxville, what exactly are you needing?.

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 12:30 pm:

There are 178,874 people in Knoxville Tenn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 04:06 pm:

John is trying to find someone to move an electric trailer dolly. The unit is a Powermover AC 6 that is slightly larger than a power push lawn mower although it probably weighs a max of 150 lbs. Easy pick up truck move with lots of space left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By karl schlachter on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 05:11 pm:

John, How many trailer dollys do you need. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 05:19 pm:

Karl:

HA HA. I am not in the trailer dolly business. What is funny is that I got a call from a good friend Ed who thought I was trying to sell my trailer dolly that was brought from Texas by a very nice man - I think you know him ha ha. He was wrong I was not selling mine but I told him the story how I found one in Texas and it was brought to me. I told him it worked great. What is weird is that the very next day out of the blue, Warren Rollins called me asking me if I was still looking for a trailer dolly. That was 3 years ago or so when I was looking. I told Warren NO I was not looking but that my friend Ed sure was looking so I passed the lead onto Ed and now Ed is trying to get it to IL and I told him I would be happy to play mule for him if I could connect with anybody at any of the events I was going to. What are the odds that 2 people will call you within a couple of days about the same subject and them not be in any way connected.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration