Selling C-Cab

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Selling C-Cab
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zack Methvin on Friday, May 31, 2013 - 11:48 am:

Gentlemen, after much time, effort and money to make this truck 100% complete. Dad has decided to sell it. He is just not physically able to take on this project and since he got laid off recently from his job and is not on social security, it is just not feasible for him.

As most of you know, we have everything to complete this truck minus the rear rims. If anyone knows of someone that might want to buy it please give me a shout.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/349394.html?1366731367

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/348617.html?1363619798

Thanks,
Zack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Buehler on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 04:33 pm:

Wow - sorry to hear that. I'm sure it's hard to let this project go. How much are you asking?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 04:42 pm:

Too bad Zack. I was real happy for you guys. It looked like you were both having a lot of fun with this. Hopefully a T might find it's way to you again some day. Best to your dad. (You too!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 05:53 pm:

It saddens me to hear this. However, sometimes we have to do what we must. Do what ever else you can to enjoy your dad's presence while you can.
Good luck!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, w2

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration