Craiglist: "Model T and A"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Craiglist: "Model T and A"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mattthew G California on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 08:39 am:

I am too lazy to post a screen shot of this:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/evg/3845379508.html

But thought I should bring it to the attention of one of you who owns a fun and attractive Model T or A;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 09:44 am:

It's time for Michael Pawelek's T&A pix again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 02:12 pm:

Hmm, Im fun. Do you think I could work! Of course I have a feeling old guys with gray hair and pot bellies may not be what they are looking for.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration