Photo: Before Magnetic Signs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Photo: Before Magnetic Signs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lance Sorenson, North Carolina on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 04:38 pm:

Since it looks like this guy was representing G.L Neel, I could see him taking the advertising off when going to church. Anyone ever see this type of mounting?

for

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Lake Arrowhead,CA on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 04:56 pm:

"Hey dad,,the crank is on the other end ain't it ??"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Borland. Bathurst. NSW. Australia. on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 07:40 pm:

Early VW conversion.....LOL

Peter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Richard Bennett on Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 09:17 am:

Lance, I have seen many signs affixed with those trim turnbuckles!!!!

Whenever I do a promotion for Haigh's Chocolates with my 1912 van, we have a sign made up for each occasion. It is printed on a Corflute panel and is attatched to the back of the van using the same fittings which hold the rear curtain in place. The curtain is rolled up above the signs.

For interest.

Allan from down under.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration