My Kinda Yard Art

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: My Kinda Yard Art
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 12:53 am:

Ford The Universal Car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Baker on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 12:57 am:

Jay that looks like the t I started with. Looks great!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 04:41 am:

Is the piece of metal around the top edge supposed to be turned out like that?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Heffey NZ on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 06:37 am:

Kep, yes it does. My 16 is like that and it went on for another year or so. Im not quite sure when it stopped.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 06:54 am:

Man is the service here slow...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 10:52 am:

There's more out there.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis E. Towle on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 04:04 pm:

That gas pump is one highly sought after pump called a tokheim 36b. Worth around 1,800 like it is around here... High risk having that by the street...

Travis
Topeka, Kansas

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration