Photo: Overloaded Turtle?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Photo: Overloaded Turtle?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lance Sorenson, North Carolina on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 09:30 am:

Did this sporty guy overload his trunk? I wonder what was going on here?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve osborne on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 09:46 am:

New eye dr. moving to town?

oz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 09:56 am:

Just packed for a long trip, in the era before motels. This was wifey's mother, uncle, grandparents and great uncle returning to Rockford, Ill, after a winter in Tucson.

We still have the trunk, which you can't see in the pic. It was a Chevy, 1923 I think.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Scott Owens on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 10:03 am:

Why does the turtle look like its moved back? Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 10:20 am:

Looks like it's a '25 roadster. Look at the steering wheel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 10:53 am:

Judging from the body language, I'd say it's a newlywed couple about to embark on their honeymoon. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 12:02 pm:

Uhh...I think that's two women....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 12:13 pm:

The coat/jacket is buttoned left over right but that may not mean much if....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 12:36 pm:

Looks like the turtle was lifted up with spacers to get more room inside.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bernard Paulsen, San Buenaventura, Calif on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 12:44 pm:

Looking at the photo, I once again feel that the early T Runabout is one of the sexiest cars ever . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 02:25 pm:

I agree that it is two ladies and yes the turtle deck has been lifted to get more stuff in it....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 03:45 pm:

maybe two sisters, BUT why is the woman at the steps to the porch facing away from the camera???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 05:17 pm:

She's talking to someone seated back in the corner of the porch. Probably Grandma.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 05:21 pm:

I blew the picture up to 400%. The person at the back of the porch appears to be a woman holding a toddler or a large baby. I still think the person on the left is a guy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 08:24 am:

My wife took one look and said male - l played with the sizes and l gotta say, she's probably right.
Yep - brother and sister or newly weds - hey maybe both of those !!! heading out in to the world.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration