1960 Hemmings catalog / White Mats

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: 1960 Hemmings catalog / White Mats
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 01:43 pm:

Picked this June 1960 Hemmings catalog up at the Colombus Flea market earlier today. They billed themselves as the premier T parts book back then. In the lower photo is an ad on the left page for red green and white floor mats at $16.00 each so they were made in colors at one time. The prices on parts back then is amazing. The red last issue stamp meant your subscription had run out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 05:14 pm:

If you look to the left hand page, top half, you will see my ad. I ran a mail order parts business for about 10 years back then.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 07:32 pm:

You can see my dad's advertisements in the Hemmings magazines prior to 1963. Here's one of the catalogs Dad sent out from 1960 - 63 when we lived in Bloomington, MN. Check the prices.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 11:25 pm:

Actually there's a few names that look familiar though I don't imagine there's too many of them left.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration