Peking to Paris T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Peking to Paris T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 02:52 pm:

I have a friend doing this race (in a Mercedes) and I have always wanted to do the race in a Model T. I know there was a 1912 that bowed out due to rear diff issues a few years back. This year I wondered if there was a T on the list... then I saw this picture:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Zibell on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 05:30 pm:

The T is still going. Here is the link to the race standings.

http://www2.endurorally.com/pp2013/results.php

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 09:06 pm:

My friend is running 19th in the pre 75... Glad to see the T is kicking! Anyone know who the owners are? would love to get some insight on how they prepared, what they have encountered, etc, etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 09:12 pm:

Here is another picture (Wish I had larger pictures...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration