My Model T for Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: My Model T for Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan Davis on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 06:25 pm:

http://saskatchewan.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-1926-Ford-Model-T-Sed an-W0QQAdIdZ491903539

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 06:30 pm:

Sorry to see you parting ways with yer car Evan. I hope you still have a T in yer family still.

Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 06:37 pm:

That certainly is a very good starting basis for a new model T'er to join us with and certainly a great entry price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan Davis on Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 09:52 am:

Thanks Garnet, Not to worry, this one is being replaced with another- so im not without one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson on Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 06:12 pm:

If I lived closer I would definitely consider buying it.

Happy Motoring, Warren

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration