The Baron and his crew-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: The Baron and his crew-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 10:29 pm:

I'm thinking of Faust?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 11:12 pm:

I,m thinking stuffy! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 08:05 am:

Great photo. They certainly seem proud of something.
I'm pretty sure the car is another White Steamer. Maybe 1908 or '09.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Linsenbarth on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 09:46 am:

The man on the far left, looks, like a hit man.
Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Franklin Brown on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 10:26 am:

I think both men on far left are "muscle". What does the man standing on the running board have around his neck? I think the caped gentleman is the "boss". :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 12:23 pm:

When we run our steamboat we don't use as big of a crew to get it going. It just takes two people. But, we too have a cape and we use it to cover the boat when it is on the lift. So I guess that makes the boat the boss.

Tinkerbelle

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration