At the Iowa State Fair 13-14 with an electric horn -Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: At the Iowa State Fair 13-14 with an electric horn -Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 07:41 am:

The horn must be an accessory.
Is there two horns or is that a reflection in the shiny model t paint?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 07:44 am:

I see the factory bulb horn behind the accessory horn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 07:50 am:

Herb, I love your profile photo, is that a "Big Boy" in the back ground and where was it taken? I feel sad that so many younger people have never heard the sound of a great steam train. I think it's a reflection in the shiny model T paint.

Happy motoring, Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 08:48 am:

Warren, check out this link:

http://fortwaynerailroad.org/locomotive-765/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Linsenbarth on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 09:43 am:

The background looks like a painting and the horn bulb is right below the steering wheel so I say two horns. The may have been a give away car and you had your picture taken with it at the fair or a prop to get sales at the Ford booth.
Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 12:09 pm:

Oh ya the memories I have about the Iowa State Fair in Des Moines every year as a kid growing on a dairy farm and showing Guernsey heifers there in FFA and 4H. Unfortunately I never saw a model T there but sure was a lot of nice looking heifers!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 06:12 pm:

Interesting picture hanging behind the car as a back drop, 13 Touring, screen folded back, dogleg support rod.
How is that electric horn operated, foot button or a steering column mounted button??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 06:13 pm:

14 not 13,fat fingers.......

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration