Old Photo - Magician Pulls Coin From Ladies Ear

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Old Photo - Magician Pulls Coin From Ladies Ear
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 10:17 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 10:20 am:

Either that or he just smacked her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 10:24 am:

Mike, Beats me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 10:30 am:

He must own a Ford: look at the grease he's wiped on his pants.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 10:31 am:

"and for my next trick, I will demonstrate a 'free start' on this Model T"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 12:29 pm:

I hope he changes the oil in his Ford oftener than he does in them britches. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 02:32 pm:

He's holding a box camera in his left hand.

She is holding a coffee cup in her left hand and something else in her right hand.

He's probably just wiping some schmutz off her face.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 02:39 pm:

"It's Limburger. Here, smell this."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 03:31 pm:

I worked with a welder years back you would get a small smear of carbon off the end of a torch and give you a playfull friendly pat on the cheek just like the guy in the photo. Every one in the shop knew Mike had "got" you but no one would say a word. Usually you noticed it in the mirror during wash-up at the end of the day. It was funny as hell. Now anyway.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration