Any T's in Williamsburg VA. on Tuesday?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Any T's in Williamsburg VA. on Tuesday?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 10:44 pm:

A group of Model T's are suppose to be in Williamsburg on Tue. Then driving up to Mathews co. and drop my the Diggs Place. Bobby Diggs has asked me to give yall the tour of the buildings... That's a good reason to take the day off from work!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike D, Williamsburg VA on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 11:24 pm:

Hey I live in Williamsburg....would love to meet up with you...I've got 2 T's myself...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike D, Williamsburg VA on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 11:27 pm:

There' a car show on Duke of Gloucester on Sunday..I've been asked to display my 26 Tudor
Weather permitting I'll be there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 06:29 am:

I'm told the the group is coming from Richmond.
15 Model T's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willard Revaz on Monday, June 10, 2013 - 03:05 pm:

The Ts might just be from the O-2-O group which will be touring in the area all week. We will be based at the Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel and Suites and would be glad to have visitors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike D, Williamsburg VA on Monday, June 10, 2013 - 11:25 pm:

Would love to stop by and take a look. Click on my profile and send me an email when you are in town!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration