Expert?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Expert?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 10:23 pm:

For years, I've been called a 1913 expert, and I hate that, because there is always something new to learn! Today, I learned from RV, that there are two different style '13 KW cases. Similar, but different. That is why I don't like being labeled an expert. There is always something new to learn!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 10:59 pm:

Larry,Until someone/thing better comes along,you're it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Monday, June 10, 2013 - 06:29 am:

Larry,

We really appreciate all your "learning" about the 1913 Ts (also 1925 pickups etc.) you have shared! Thank you for all your many years of support to our hobby.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Monday, June 10, 2013 - 08:57 am:

Thanks for the kind words Hap!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, June 10, 2013 - 09:05 am:

Larry do you have one of these, Bob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration