Speedster Reunion in Lincoln NE next week

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Speedster Reunion in Lincoln NE next week
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 10:33 pm:

Who will be there? The weather is looking great according to tonight's forecast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays KS on Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 11:27 pm:

Talked with John Steel today, getting plans finalized. Looking forward to see'n your K.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 12:52 am:

Who is getting inducted into the speedster hall of fame this year?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 01:00 am:

I wish they didn't always do this during the Montana 500 week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 11:26 am:

Jerome, see you in Lincoln.

Tim, reference inductees, I was emailed the following by an Australian friend, "DOUGH PARTINGTON is going there as he has been accepted in with his Australian T race car."

Tom, I agree. Someday I hope to take in the Montana 500.

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 12:06 pm:

Rob
OT When traveling I listen to talking books,
mostly mysteries. The one that I have now talked about renting a Model K Ford.
Interesting that someone did the research on cars of the day when doing a story. Story is about the 1910 ? NY To San Francisco Air race.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 12:45 pm:

Bob,

Tell me more....... :-)

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 02:29 pm:

Bob, getting a bit "far afield" with this, but, what the heck, I started the thread. This is one of my favorites, a Ford Six (K) is pulled over for speeding in 1918. Over ten years after production ceased. Anyway, always interesting to hear of old Fords being operated beyond their prime (I guess that's what we all do :-)).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 04:44 pm:

I just overnighted my registration to the Speedster Reunion. Will arrive Wed evening with our Model A speedster.."The Patriot"(guess its colors)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 09:02 pm:

My buddy just informed me that he cannot make it with me, and my wife has to stay home to take care of the animals. I hope to pull in sometime Wed afternoon, and will have a room at the Country Inn Suites all to myself. If anyone would like to share the room with me, please let me know. I always get a room with 2 double beds and not a king.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration