Right hand drive timer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Right hand drive timer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 01:02 pm:

No connection to this;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271222731109?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m142 3.l2649

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 02:52 pm:

Good catch, Mark !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 05:14 pm:

Well, no doubt this will prove my ignorance....

How the heck can you tell it's for a RHD car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 05:51 pm:

Oiler and tab for pull rod on opposite sides

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 08:01 pm:

The timer pull rod was mounted to work on the underside of the timer. So the oiler was placed in it's normal place on top and the connection was on the bottom.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Richard Bennett on Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 09:09 pm:

Mark is correct. I have found the odd timer with two oiler holes. That way the unit could be used for both left and right hand drive.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 09:18 pm:

You learn something every day. This never occurred to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 10:30 pm:

I thought about that too. Bull Dog made a very nice timer too. I was wondering about the slot?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 11:07 pm:

I wondered about that also. I was thinking that they may have used the premade blank for the left hand drive and just retro fitted the part for right hand drive.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration