Old Photo - Five Different Period Photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Old Photo - Five Different Period Photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 11:33 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 12:17 am:

More great photos, Jay! The '12 is interesting. It appears to have a '13 type windshield. I have seen a couple photos showing that before. It is also interesting how the paint faded on that fordor.
Thank you again!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 06:59 am:

Yes, great photos Jay. Thanks for posting.

Happy motoring, Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 09:47 am:

Interesting thing on the Fordor rear fender. Turn signals?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 10:01 am:

Parking light.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthonie Boer on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 10:26 am:

Jay " Thank you for posting the old photos . I have seen perhaps hundreds of them . What surprises me is that : no one of the drivers need a FAT MAN STEERING WHEEL .
Toon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 11:04 am:

How come there is no outside door handles on that '12?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration