Old Photo - Pedal Car Graveyard

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Old Photo - Pedal Car Graveyard
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 10:50 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. Gustaf Bryngelson on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 01:16 pm:

Between this photo and the pile of peddle cars in an earlier photo, I did not know there were so many peddle cars in the whole world.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 01:42 pm:

Jay, I wonder how old that picture is. Neat!
Somebody must have been a collector to neatly line them up.
The airplane pedal cars I have been told are really rare. Original ones anyway.
That pic must have been in the 60's?
It looks like a 57-8 Plymouth behind the airplanes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 11:33 pm:

Here's a better not under glass copy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan Davis on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 12:12 pm:

That pic was takend at least in the mid-60's. The one behind the airplanes looks to be a murray t-bird- mid to late 50's, but if you look to the left, back behid the boat is a 64-65 mustang pedal car.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration