Old Photo - Crank Up The Lizzy Postcard

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Old Photo - Crank Up The Lizzy Postcard
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 11:44 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 12:58 am:

Neat!
Thanks, Jay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 07:57 am:

The source prompts a T era family story. After attending Pittsburg State, about 1924 Dad got a job coaching high school basketball in Ashville. It didn't go well. He got in trouble for telling his players not to smoke. Such a notion didn't go over well in the tobacco capital. But the killer was that he was expected to lead prayers. For a guy who would rather die than do any kind of public speaking, that was enough to persuade him to seek other opportunities.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 09:46 am:

I once worked in Tampa with a fellow who could remember coming to Florida with his family in the 30's. They came in a Model T. He loved to tell stories about it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 10:28 am:

Jay, Thanks again for all your great photos, I look forward to seeing them every-time I'm on the forum.

Happy motoring, Warren

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration